Cybersecurity Program Methodology
Because cybersecurity is necessary on a daily basis, we propose an approach that will allow us to provide a longer-term assessment. Cybersecurity awareness is not just a check box in an audit, you might as well seize the opportunity to significantly increase your company’s security!
- Define an awareness strategy tailored to your goals and budget.
- Define training methods and tools for specific uses, dedicated teaching tools.
Legals & regulations
- Data Protection Law (DPL - Swiss)
- General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR - UE)
- Privacy Shield (USA)
- Regulated sectors, Finance (Banking and Insurance), Defence, Pharma, Aeronautics
- Mandatory nature of directives, contractual consequences
- Project Management Standards
- Cyber Security Standards (ISO27000)
- Guide to good practice
Fully customized to the company, participatory and mentored
Shirudo is presented as a first-person role-playing game. The participant is invited to participate in 21 missions, each corresponding to a cybersecurity behavior to adopt. The graphic and sound environment are very engaging and contribute to the effectiveness of the education provided through this tool.